Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ok, I'm going to try this

I have been a big blog reader for about a year and half when I was having trouble getting pregnant. I don't ovulate on my own so I searched out to the internet and found this whole other world of women all struggling to get pregnant. These women captured my heart and I truley care about these women. Some of them don't even know I exsist.

I have two kids and they are named after Presidents....hence the title "my presidents".
Our oldest is a Reagan and she is 3 1/2 years old and our youngest is Lincoln and he is 11 months old. They just went down for a nap, which gives me time to start my first blog entry.

I stay home with the kids full time and manage our home and the finances. Except for our retirement, I just manage the bills, savings account, and the day to day banking. I don't think I do a bad job, but I know I can do better.

I'm not sure what to write, or how much information I should give, so for right now I will just give basic and general info.

No comments: