Friday, February 2, 2007

Friends



In the picture on the top that is Lincoln on the left and Madison on the right. The picture on the bottom its Scott, Madison's Daddy, Madison, Reagan, Lincoln and then me.

Our friends from Alaska were here the other night and we had so much fun! The kids just played so well together and we laughed so hard about everything and nothing. It is my husbands best friend and I get along great with his wife. When the guys get together its like they have never been apart, its fun to watch and be around. Tim (my husband said that the Coolidge thing was dumb....so I will use his real name Tim) is going up to Alaska in July for their daughters baptism...he is the Godfather and he is very excited. We hope to make a family trip up next year. Hopefully they will be moving closer to us in a few years, we miss having close friends close by.

No comments: