Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sleepless in Seattle

We went to Seattle this weekend to visit family. We stayed at the Grand Hyatt, it was wonderful except that Lincoln started showing signs of an ear infection and I know the signs, 5 ear infections in 5 months....I know the signs. So after only staying one night we packed our things up and came home and went straight to the ER where guess what......he has an ear infection. By the way the Grand Hyatt was wonderful, they waived the early check out fee because of a sick child, and in the room it was a real crib with Johnson and Johnson baby travel pack, rubber duckie, nice baby blanket, and baby towels, it was great...I can't wait to go back. I must go back because I didn't get to take a bath in the huge tub, I must go back soon. You know the sad thing about the ear infection.....we saw the ENT on Wednesday and he didn't have an ear infection and last Sunday was the last day of antibiotics for his last ear infection, he can't get tubes fast enough. I feel so bad for my little guy, I just want him feeling better.

2 comments:

Scott and Shana said...

5 in 5 months?? Poor guy....

Christy said...

This is his second ear infection this month, last sunday he finished his last round of antibiotics from his last infection. Tubes are next and they can't come fast enough. We are waiting on insurance approval.