Thursday, May 31, 2007

Its late

I can't sleep.
Tomorrow we get bark dust and I can't wait, we haven't had new bark dust since we moved here, which was over 2 years ago. I love how the yard looks with new bark dust and I love the smell. I don't love spreading it, but it shouldn't take too long.

I watched the spelling bee contest tonight and I really wanted the remaining girl to win, she is so cute and full of life, she just has a sparkle about her.

Our neighbor had cancer surgery earlier this week and his daughter told me about it so Reagan and I made some bread and took it over to them last night. I really love all our neighbors, even the ones with teenagers and the ones who don't, the retired ones and young families just like us. We get along great with all of them and they are all so different, we look out for each other and that is what is important.

No comments: