Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Woops I did it again...(updated)

When I was cleaning out the office I hurt my back. I went to the doctor on Monday and she gave me some pain meds and some prednisone for the swelling. She then said to try massage envy because it was cheaper than a co-pay and physical therapy. So, today at 3:30pm I have an appointment with "Erich"...they said he is the best. I will let you know how it goes.

It was very good and "Erich" did a great job, it was a deep tissue massage so it hurt for part of it but in whole I feel great. Hopefully this will have done the trick.

2 comments:

Julie's Blog said...

What is massage envy?

Christy said...

Massage envy is a franchise that offers massage. They have different price points and membership. It was good and sometimes painful because it was a deep tissue massage.