Friday, June 29, 2007

I had tree problems


The picture on the right is what the tree looked like when it was first planted.

Below is a picture of our new birch tree as of this evening. About a week ago, the leaves turned yellow and half the leaves fell off.







So, I panicked and called the nursery, the nice tree guy told me to buy triple 16. Okay, what the heck is that? Well, its granule fertilizer and apparently it is good for your lawn and garden. Nice tree guy also told me to give both tree's a good watering every 3 days. I was skeptical, but you know what happened? At the very top of the tree and at the end of most branches are new little tiny leaves!!! The tree is saved, and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait for the trees to get bigger and to provide us with more privacy. I can see into one of our neighbors dinning room and kitchen.

No comments: