Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Soda or Pop bottle recycling

If you say soda or pop that is not the discussion of today. I have pop bottle's coming out my ears in my garage and I do not have the time to return them and get the the money back. I don't care about the money, I just want them out of my garage. Does anyone have any solutions, I just can't throw them away, they are worth at least $20.
This is what I have tried:
  • Calling the high school....no one ever called me back....this is free money people
  • Calling the church
  • Calling the local young life group
Since we have lived here the wrestling team came by and made a large haul from us and I was hoping they would return, but they haven't. I need to pray that a group of kids raising money will just show up at my door and I can unload the cans on them.

1 comment:

The Shannons said...

You could post something on craigslist. Just an idea.
Mitch Canham was drafted by the Padres. I'm not sure what team he is on but if he were in AAA he would be playing for the Portland Beavers.