Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's 90 degrees outside and we have colds

We all have colds, it started with Lincoln and then as if on cue the rest of us get sick simultaneously. Hopefully we will be feeling better before Sunday. That is when we leave for Disneyland and Laguna Beach with my parents, we are meeting my brother and his family there for a fun filled vacation. They live in Colorado and only get to see them a couple of times a year. Reagan calls my brother Uncle Dude, because one summer he was saying dude for everything so she just started calling him uncle dude. My sister in law is Auntie Beth, their oldest is Alex and Reagan calls their daughter Meghan (Money), she can now say Meghan but she just loves to call her Money. I think she use to call Alex (Alice), but she hasn't called him that in a very long time. I'm going to go to bed now, maybe we will leave the house tomorrow or maybe not, we have air conditioning and its really hot outside.

No comments: