Friday, September 14, 2007

1/12/1920 to 9/14/2007

Hello friends,
I just want to thank you all for your prayers for my Granddad. Early this morning he went home to be with our Father in heaven. He was 87 years old and would have been married to my Grandma for 69 years this Sunday. They were a shinning example of marriage and commitment. My Granddad was saved when he was 80 years old and then baptized when he was 82 years old. My Grandma never gave up on him and went to church with the kids without him for most of their marriage, and she knew that in time he would be saved. The funeral is this Monday and if you could pray for safe travel for our family and friends that are coming to celebrate his life we would greatly appreciate it. I'm headed to bed because I was at his bedside for most of last night and have only had a few hours of sleep.


Mother's Day 2004

September 2003
Our wedding 2000

Granddad playing the banjo late 1990's



No comments: