Thursday, September 6, 2007

Little bit proud


Yesterday was Reagan's 1st day of preschool. She goes two days a week for 2 1/2 hours. Her teacher is Mrs. "S". Reagan cried the whole way there because she didn't have paper or colors in her backpack. When we pulled in she saw her friend Sarah and forgot about her paper & color troubles.


It was at this point when she turned around and said, "see you later Mom." She wasn't even in the school yet, Lincoln is the one who didn't want to leave. We gave hugs and kisses and that was it.

Lincoln and I were the ones who didn't know what to do. We went home, played trains, trucks, and I was actually able to clean and play at the same time, I haven't been able to do that for a long time. After that, I put a cooler in the car and I went grocery shopping and forgot how easy it was with just one kiddo.

We picked Reagan up and got some lunch then went to the hospital. My Granddad who is 87 years old isn't doing well, he has pneumonia again and is getting weaker.
Reagan just loves her G.G. (stands for Great Grandma) and when we visit it brightens my Grandma's spirit.

No comments: