Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm not lost

My Dad was in Vegas last weekend and my Mom was sick so we celebrated at Red Robin for a birthday lunch. Reagan went shopping with my parents a couple of weeks ago for a birthday present for my Grandma. They got her a TomTom One XL, its a portable GPS for the car and its really cool, well Reagan wouldn't let my parents leave the store without getting one for me too. Reagan later told me that she wanted me to have it so we wouldn't ever get lost. Tim has now decided to send Reagan with my parents when they go birthday shopping for him and send them to Best Buy for a Nintendo Wii.


My Grandma and our friend Jo came to lunch as well, they both gave me some birthday money. After lunch we went to see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, it was really good and perfect for the whole family.
Lincoln loves his GG (it stands for Great Grandma), so he was in her lap for most of the meal.

No comments: