Monday, November 5, 2007

we wait

The relay part is on back order, not sure if I should cancel the order and look somewhere else or just wait. My birthday is on Saturday and I would love it if Tim would make me a cake, I guess he could use the small oven....but then my cake would look like a loaf of bread.

So, we wait.

I do want to tell you all about my interested Dr.'s appointment last week.
I went in because my upper back has been really bothering, I've been holding a lot of stress there. So, our doctor is also an osteopath with experience in sports medicine, I'm telling him about my back and the next thing I know he has me on the table and he is telling me I have this old injury and he is going to "fix" me. I have never heard so many joints pop in my entire life, I was bent in half, at one point I say "um, Dr., are you a chiropractor too?" me being all trusting him with my body, he says, "no but I was a fellow in sports medicine" okay? I told him um, its starting to hurt and he says I know, but I'm going to fix it. I think I was a little traumatized, I just thought I would get a referral for pt and have 6 weeks of shoulder massage. He sent me home with prendizone and I see him again this week, this time I will get a sitter for Lincoln, he was traumatized as well, both of us didn't see that happening at the doctor's appointment. So, I was in pain for about 2 1/2 days in the muscle that has always bothered me. It has been 5 days and I feel so much better, I truly didn't think it was going to work, considering I couldn't move my head or neck to the left, but now I feel great. I told Tim that if this worked on my that it would be his turn next. We will see about that one.

No comments: