Sunday, December 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Emily and a story about Sean

Happy Birthday Emily, we have been friends almost 20 years, since junior high,and I love you and hope to see you this week....I don't know what I would do without you!!!

Just a quick funny story.

Tim downloaded Starbucks locations for my tomtom because for some reason they aren't on there and they don't offer them on tomtom's website. So, we found them on this other site and when I get close to a Starbucks Mr. T says, "Pay attention fool." It is very funny and now I know when I'm within 300 yards of a Starbucks.

The other part of the story is that Tim also downloaded to my tomtom, other voice's that give you directions. They are voice impersonators of famous people, so now for options of voice I have; night rider, Darth Vader, Yoda, homer simpson (not very good), john luke picard, and my favorite Sean Connery. He lets me know in yards when I need to turn onto the motorway and when we arrive at our destination we are shaken not stirred.

So the best part of having Sean give us directions is that Reagan has picked up on his accent and repeats only one word he says but it is the funniest word I think. When he tells us to turn left, its with a strong British accent and Reagan does her best to sound just like him so she says, turn lehfft. I wish I could put sound on here but you will just have to use your imagination, Tim helped me with how I should spell it phonetically to get across the right sound of the "eh" which almost sounds like a strong "a".

We had Christmas at my Grandma's house tonight, I will post picture's soon, but I haven't been feeling good so it might have to wait a couple of days.

Lincoln also fell off my Dad's shoulders on Saturday night but by the grace of God he doesn't have one bruise on his whole body and he landed on his head and back, Praise the Lord!! But we have had to check on him every 2-4 hours at night and that has been hard, plus he is teething and he has been a cranky little monster, but we love him and are thankful he wasn't hurt.

No comments: