Friday, December 14, 2007

Mama please help me!!!!

That is what Lincoln is screaming, he was fine right up until I put him in Santa's lap and walked away. Let me tell you, that Santa is strong, he has a very good grip. As you can also tell, Reagan is not bothered at all by her brothers death scream.

In other news, the power steering pump in our '06 honda odyssey went out again and its only been 10 months since the last one was replaced. It is all covered under warranty but still that shouldn't happen, it only has 30,000 miles on it. So now we are tossing the idea around of buying an extended warranty. This is what I'm not sure on, do different dealers have different prices for the extended honda care warranty, or is it a set price from the factory?

Reagan's Christmas program is Monday night and I'm going to try to upload video and put it on here via You Tube. I have never done it before, but I'm sure I can figure it out. If anyone has any tips please feel free to share, I need all the help I can get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From everything I read and hear from money advice people, DO NOT buy an extended warranty. All the people along the line at the car dealerships get a piece of the money off that deal, so they push them.
Robert says, Drive your car for one more year and then sell it.
Julie

Christy said...

Thanks Julie, we appreciate your input.