Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 busy busy busy

Today I had a dentist appointment and now I have to go back 2 more times to get some things fixed, I don't mind truthfully. I love our dentist and the staff, I graduated with the hygienist that cleans my teeth and I couldn't be happier with how gentle she is and we get to catch up with each other. Plus its a small time away from the kids, I get to sit in a comfortable chair and relax, I have no phobias of doctors or things like that. Small places like underground caves, then yes that is a phobia of mine....but that is totally off subject.

I have been playing around with one of my after Christmas sale items, it was 40% off (great deal!!), its a quickutz Silhouette die cutting machine. It is so much fun and I am so amazed at all the things it can do.

We were home for new years eve and the kids and I did poppers on the front porch at 8:45pm and then they went to bed. You ask where is Tim......well the poor man has pneumonia, he was first diagnosed with bronchitis on Christmas Eve and then by Friday he was in terrible chest pain and the Doc said he had pneumonia. So he was grounded from anything having to do with the outdoors and stayed mostly on the couch, he read and watched football. He is doing better and has returned to work only to come home just exhausted....poor guy.

We are going to the Mountains this weekend with Tim's family, he can't come because he has to work, its the few weekend a year he has to work. His brother and his family are in town from Hawaii and we want to be able to spend as much time with them as possible.

I might divulge soon about my real Christmas present, I will just have to wait and see how I feel about sharing with the whole Internet world what it is.

No comments: