Monday, January 14, 2008

Morning with friends---updated with pics

Our friends Scott & Shana were here on Sunday and we got together before they had to fly south down to California. We picked the whole family up in our Van, we put the 3 big kids in the back...2 car seats and 1 booster seat....I should have taken a picture. New baby Max in his infant car seat behind the driver, then Shana and me completed the middle row and Tim and Scott were in the front. We were packed in like sardines but we all fit and that was amazing in of its self.

Our first stop was The Portland Children's Museum, our kids have never been there but they sure had a great time. Scott did a much better job of taking picture's, so the few that I did take didn't include any of the Donaldson gang. I think mostly its because we were scattered all over that place with 3 kids wanting to go in 3 different directions.

Updated with picture's of 3 out of the 4 Donaldson gang.








We then went to lunch at Shari's by the airport, the guys went back to the Hotel and packed up the van with their luggage. Shana and I were wondering how we got stuck with all the kids and quickly decided that that wasn't going to happen again.

After Lunch we dropped them off at the airport, and said our goodbyes....but not for long they will be back next week and hopefully we will see them again and celebrate Madison's 2nd birthday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will NEVER do! I want a picture of the Donaldsons. I hope Scott sends you his pictures soon!

Grandma Donaldson

Scott and Shana said...

What?? I forgot to send you a picture of myself? This will NEVER do! =)

-Scott

Lee Ann said...

Gosh my family's demanding!

Lori Vernon said...

Christy- Hey we're in Salem and are having an open house on the 25th... but I've lost your email so I couldn't send you your evite... If you have my email address you can email me and I'll send you the info, if you're interested.

PS. Hi LeeAnn! :)

Christy said...

Lori,
I sent your Mom an email at her yahoo account but haven't heard anything. Maybe there will be an announcement in church.