Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The trip

These picture's are from my camera, my mother in law took better picture's and as soon as I get those I will post them.

This is the day we left, both kids entertained with the in car DVD player. For Christmas we got Lincoln old school mickey mouse short cartoons and both kids love them, they are very funny.

This was when it first started snowing, I didn't take a picture on the pass, I forgot.
This was Sunday, we went to a local outdoor ice skating rink and fell in love.
She was on the ice about an hour none stop, she told me that she didn't want to hold my hand because she needed to practice. She fell so many times on her tush....but she loved it. I started to feel sick, so Lincoln and I went back to the car and Auntie Leah in the white coat and cousin Haley in the purple and Reagan all stayed to skate.
When it was time to leave she could spin around and go around the whole rink by herself, I'm still amazed at how good she did for her first time being on the ice.
I think she liked eating the snow the best.
This was the drive home going up the pass.
If you can believe it we were passed by a log truck, it was pretty intense when that was happening, I was sure there was going to be an accident.
This was after the pass and about 10 miles before I took the chains off.
We had such a great time, I miss the snow and the mountains, when I was in high school I skied on the Varsity ski team and went to the mountain every week. Its amazing what can change once your parents stop paying for things, you get married, and have kids and your priorities change......we can't wait to go back.

No comments: