Monday, February 25, 2008

Lincoln's toy box

Lincoln's toy box before Ryan painted it.


After Ryan painted it.....we love it!!!


We both love how his name is on top of the toy box, with all the accents and personal touches it reminds me of the 4th of July, a favorite holiday in our house because it involves fire!


The chair before Ryan painted it.


After Ryan painted it. I can't wait to get it into his room!


They go very well together and I'm glad I added the chair. We made Lincoln's crib into a toddler bed, and he just loves it. He hasn't gotten out and played with his toys at nap time or at bed time. One day last week he didn't nap at all and he was in his toddler bed and didn't get out...he really loves his bed.


I will update with picture's after I get it into his room. I still need to find a safety hinge that will close the lid slowly so it won't slam on his head....it has one already but it really needs two. (I have already been to true value and lowe's and neither one had the type of hinge I was looking for, it was like I was speaking another language to them)

No comments: