Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pre-K


Last year at this time I woke up early and signed Reagan up for preschool and she got the last spot, you can read about it in this post.
This time since Reagan was already enrolled we had first dibs on sign ups before they open to the public. However, so do all the other families that are currently enrolled. The private school offers preschool through 6th grade.
My Mom spent the night so I could get up early and not have to worry about bringing the kids.
Registration began at 8am, I arrived after a quick stop at starbucks around 7:20am. I was not the first in line like last year, but Reagan was the first one to be signed up for pre-kindergarten 3 days a week. Most of the Mom's & Dad's were signing up for am kindergarten, there are only 18 spots, the smallest class in the city.

No comments: