Thursday, February 28, 2008

snot nose little kids

That describes the kids, they both have runny noses and terrible sounding coughs. Reagan didn't go to preschool and we didn't go to my bible study either because both places won't take kids that are sick. I'm feeling good except for a little shoulder pain.

Tim has surgery next Thursday, this is what his paper work says because I don't know how to describe it.

"To Correct the bunion the excess bone will be removed from the head of the metatarsal bone. A cut will be made in the bone to correct the angle of deformity. The purpose of the cut is not to intended to give you a perfectly straight foot but an improved foot. A pin or pins and wire will be used to stabilize the cut in order for the bone to repair itself."

My parents are going to take the kids the night before so I can get Tim to the surgery center and back home without having to worry about them and helping Tim.

No comments: