Thursday, February 7, 2008

This is a new one

I have this really cool thing on my blog that no one can see, its called tracksy. Its free as long as I don't have over 25,000 visitors a month...I get 100 at the most.

There is this cool feature that tells me how people found my blog, like from a friends site as in Julie in the Pearl, or our friends in Alaska.

It also shows me if people did a search on the internet and found me that way, and it shows you what they were searching for. For the first time, someone found my site after searching for....are you ready for it...."poison control....eat+cat+poop...+baby". I don't mean to make fun of this poor person, but you have to admit its kinda funny, I mean we don't even have a cat and none of my kids have ever eaten poop. I'm sure your kid will be just fine.

1 comment:

Suz said...

I'm glad you called. I think that it was the right thing to do. If I was your neighbor, I would be glad that there was someone looking out for me.

And....I want to thank you for your comment on my blog. Working close from the coffee shop is such a very, very good idea and one that I'm going to do.