Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The funeral- - - updated

It looks like the funeral will be after spring break, I think on April 1st. He almost died 9 years ago, and he was in a coma and on day 10 of his coma, Tim and I went to visit him and Tim told him a Tim Allen joke and he smiled and tried to laugh. It was a miracle, and we were able to have 9 more years with him that we almost didn't get. His daughter was 6 years old at the time and she was able to have 9 more years with her Dad....they were so close.

I'm going to make a DVD for the funeral with Tim's help because he can't really sit at the computer. He tells me its not that hard and I'm sure I will be able to figure it out. Our friend Scott and his kids are coming sometime next week and he might be able to help with the DVD because he and Tim are both kinda nerdy like that......in a good way!

Well it looks like the funeral will be March 29th with a memorial on April 1st.

No comments: