Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love!! --- updated with picture from this morning.

Lincoln watching morning cartoons while Tim recovers.
(taken this morning)
.

Tim & Lincoln 4th of July, 2007


Tim with his Mom & brother Todd, 2004.

Our wedding day, Tim with his groomsmen...all 9 of them.


Our first kiss as husband and wife!!


June 2005 with Reagan.


4th of July 2005.


Tim's Mom & Dad and his little brother Todd early 1978.


Tim & his parents 1976 ish


Tim and his Dad on our wedding day.


Tim with the kids this past summer in NY.


I remember our wedding day and how excited I was, I remember people asking me if I was going to cry and I was like no...I don't think so....I'm way too excited and giddy happy...I'm marrying my best friend!!! I loved our wedding day, we had so much fun, I would do it all over again for you in a heart beat.

Happy Birthday Honey,
I love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

Happy Birthday Tim!