Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Why is it?

Why is it that when Reagan has a play-date at someone else's home and I have a great opportunity to get something done around the house that would be difficult if she was here...and I don't. That all I really want to do is nap or fold clothes and watch tv.

I could:
Put in the new sink fixture's in the downstairs bathroom.
Finish Reagan's reward chart.
Clean the office.
Plant flowers if I had them to plant.

I think I will just make meatballs for the spaghetti dinner for tonight. Surf the net and do laundry/fold clothes and watch tv. I feel like such a lazy slug.

Oh, and I did buy Zicam but not the one that goes in your nose....I heard someone lost their sense of smell and I'm not taking that risk. I got the rapid melts w/ vitamin c, kinda gross but my symptoms have not gotten any worse and are slightly improving....so the jury is still out on this one. I think they give me a headache so that is a downside so far.

No comments: