Sunday, April 6, 2008

I did it!!!

I mowed the lawn today after a quick tutorial from Tim. I have never actually used our mower before and my only experience with a mower wasn't self propelled.

It wasn't too bad, and it was fairly easy. My only real complaint is that my ears are really cold now and my head hurts from being cold. Even though it is really sunny outside and I did get a little warm, its just that it is so windy today and my ears just hurt now.

Tim takes great pride in the lawn and has really enjoyed keeping it nice and green for the kids and soft too. There are some areas that need to be thatched or are thatched, I'm not sure on the correct way to say that. I did an excellent job, but hopefully I wont be doing this all summer long.

2 comments:

Scott and Shana said...

Ha! Poor Tim... give him something small to fix, so he feels better!

Christy said...

Well he is back to work all day now so that has been keeping him busy :)