Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Uncle "Dude"

My oldest brother Del had a conference close by and we were able to meet up and have dinner at Chili's. This is my brother the writer slash engineer. Reagan didn't need to warm up to her Uncle at all, they have this funny relationship where they tell knock knock jokes and laugh hysterically. Lincoln needed a little warm up time but soon remembered Uncle Dude.


We didn't get enough time to spend with each other, makes me sad at times that we live to far apart. We miss you too Beth and wish you could have been here too. The kids miss their cousin's, Reagan just adores Alex & Meghan (she actually calls her money because she couldn't say Meghan when she was little and it has just stuck) and she loves her earrings and make-up.....she loves all things Meghan!!

In a couple of weeks we are headed out to see my other older brother Bill and his wife Danielle on the east coast. I love my brother's and I wish I was able to see them more, but when we do get to see each other it makes those times that much more special.

No comments: