Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Little project for Reagan & Me

I found this pint sized Armour at TJ Max today. It was $39.00 because of damage to the back corner.
Here is a picture of the damage, I'm going to do my best to fix it.

So, you ask, "Christy what are you going to do with this cute little piece of furniture?
Well, I have been looking for a small night stand with 3 draws to make into a small dresser for Reagan's doll clothes. I saw this at TJ Max and knew I could turn it into something really cute for a little girls room. I'm going to fix the hole and then paint the whole thing white, and then add some flower molding on the doors. I also bought a wood dowel and am going to hang that inside so Reagan can hang up her doll clothes.
I have also been looking for a charging station to hide all our wire's for our cell phones and things of that nature. But at Pottery Barn they are a pretty penny. I bought this little number also at TJ Max and am going to drill some holes in the back and add a small power strip to hide all ugly plugs and cords. I will let you all know how that turns out.

No comments: