Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day Tea

At Reagan's preschool class they had a special mother's day tea. I loved every minute of it.

Me & Reagan, she was the first to come out and greet me, she then led me to our seats.

We made a picture with her hand print and my hand print with our thumbs touching.

She also made a special present....all the mom's received the same thing.

Her foot print with pint and purple sand.....I love it.


This was attached to my gift.

They also sang us 2 songs and then said what they like about your Mom's hands and Reagan said, "that she liked to garden with me." Then the teacher asked what makes your Mom pretty and she said, "because she reads to me at night."

I can't wait to do it again next year.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That is precious. I love stuff like that.

Christy said...

I know, now I just am not sure what to do with all the picture's she has brought home.
I could post about that another time!!