Friday, June 13, 2008

The week in review

Tim left last night and flew to NY with his Mom for a top secret family birthday party for his great uncle turning 90.

While he has been gone a container that couldn't contain its contents malfunctioned. It is a product used for Concrete & Masonry Cleaner/Etcher. Tim is going to seal the driveway and he has to use that for part of the process. However it must have happened overnight because it had turned into a science project gone wrong. I took a picture with my phone but I can't figure out how to put it on the computer. It was more than 3 feet long of a white bubbling mess. I had to scrap it off and then call the company and use vinegar and water to clean up the rest. It ate away at the top layer of the concert to expose what it looks like beneath....kinda like if you had x-ray vision. It would actually be very pretty if we could put a clear seal on it, which it will have to be sealed or painted or something.

I went to the doctor today, not a cold but really bad allergies.....they are having a party on the right side of my face, including my ear and throat, it is very weird to only have the right side of my face responding to the allergies this way. He put me on sudafed because where I live its a class 3 narcotic so the meth-heads can't make meth. He also put me on a new allergy drug called xyzal, not heard of it but hopefully it will help.

Oh and another bit of fun news, our niece Haley who modeled for Pottery Barn Kids, well in PBK stores are giant I mean humongous posters of her advertising the summer sale. Click here to see which picture it is. Tomorrow we are going to go to the PBK store to check it out and do some shopping.

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I hope you feel better soon. It's been a bad allergy season for me to, but nothing like that.

Christy said...

It has been one of the worst for me and the kids are even on over the counter allergy meds...poor guys.
We will see you in a couple of weeks....can't wait!!!

Rach said...

You have a darling blog! Thanks for visiting mine and leaving such a kind comment. I am just doing my best.

:)

Rachel