Monday, August 18, 2008

10 things

I love about this week

  1. My brother and his wife are having a baby in April.
  2. Ditka sleeps through the night.
  3. Ditka's droppings are mostly solid.
  4. 2 days ago it was 100 degrees and today is was barely in the 70's, but it made for some cool thunder and lighting....love those storms.
  5. Even though it rained the temperature is perfect for keeping the back door open without feeling guilty about the air conditioner.
  6. The state fair starts next week.
  7. My Aunt and Uncle brought us fresh nectarines....mmm so good.
  8. Lincoln loves playing with Ditka
  9. I got a new purse, a coke exploded in my last one.....love TJ Max.
  10. I love watching the Olympics, especially gymnastics, swimming, and track.
That was hard at the end.

This picture is from our adventure hike that Reagan insisted we go on, we ended up down by the river. We almost didn't go because there was a sign posted that a cougar had been seen about 3 weeks ago. We didn't make a big deal about it and just made extra noise on the trail, not even a mile. I felt kinda bad later, because Reagan woke up this morning telling me she had a nightmare about cougars and wanted to know if they could get in our house or back yard. She is all of a sudden very concerned about everything....I hope its a stage.

No comments: