Thursday, August 28, 2008

Negative safe mode

We are having major technical difficulties with our main desktop computer. It has gone into hard drive failure and is currently in the hospital in the ICU. The doctor's assure me that its probably just a virus and he most likely will be able to recover 95% of our picture's, music and documents. We told him that we are most concerned about our picture's that we have rarely backed up.

Tim couldn't even get the computer to go to the log in screen, it just kept restarting itself over and over, none of the safe modes worked. We are just functioning on my laptop that is almost 3 years old.....and that is old in laptop years.

We try not to think about the picture's that could be lost, it is too heart breaking....it hurts.

In other news, the dog is having all solid poop. I know you were dying to know. Reagan starts school in 5 days, and everyday she has us count down at least 20 times a day.

I will post an update about our computer when I hear from Dr. Dave....that is just what I call him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the blue and polka dot background!! Super cute!!

cyndi