Friday, September 19, 2008

.com

So, I have been meaning to mention this for a long time, but I always seem to forget.
Lincoln has either heard this on the tv, radio or both it doesn't really matter, but he says "dot com". We will just be going along and all of a sudden he is yelling MOM!!! dot com, dot com Mom, its dot com. It is very funny and I never really realized how many ads that give out web addresses.....but now I do.

The parts are here for the washing machine, but they don't have time until next Tuesday!! Don't they know this is an emergency, and that I really don't care to visit the laundromat? I did find a much better laundromat, it has a tv, the floors are clean and its cheaper and they have an on site attendant. I will probably have to go back on Saturday, just what I wanted to do for the weekend, laundry at the laundromat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny!! About a year ago, Toby was talking and said we could find a recipe at tobyrecipes.com. Dave and I cracked up. It's amazing what kids pick up.

Cyndi