Monday, September 8, 2008

The new kitchen sink

Here is a picture of Ditka, he is 13 weeks old and is getting better at biting/teething. When we brought him home he weighed 6 lb 8 oz, he now weighs over 13 lb. We go for a walk every evening and I'm really liking that because I have lost 3 lb so far....what's not to love.


Reagan is in love.

Lincoln is in love, although at times he says he doesn't love Ditka but I think that is just because he is 2 1/2.


Okay, on to our new sink. You can kinda see the old one at the top of this photo, I forgot to take a picture. It was a metal sink with a porcelain coating that I had chipped too many times by dropping bowls in the sink. The faucet also leaked really bad, at the end it had a double personality, it thought it was a drinking fountain by spraying water out the back and onto the counter....not cool.



We went to Home Depot and bought a Kohler stainless steel sink and faucet. Tim put the sink in on Saturday and I helped a little. We worked really well together and I would do another home improvement project with him any day.


Tim did such a nice job, I love this man!! Did I mention he also changes the oil in both our cars. He is amazing!!

3 comments:

Becka Babe said...

Wow! I love your blog so much I almost cried! Its such a relief to find another mom with the same political opinions as myself. I throughly enjoyed reading your page. Major Kudos on your children's name as well! They are beautiful kids!
Becka (mom of two!)

Scott and Shana said...

That sink is sweet! And you could learn a lot about home improvements from your blog, thats for sure!

Maytag = bad.

-Scott

Marylin Shannon said...

Tim:

Nice hair cut! And nice job on the sink!

Marylin