Thursday, October 30, 2008

RR

So one of my friends, Lindsey is going to be on the Rachel Ray show (RR) . Not in the studio audience, but doing a cooking segment every Monday in November. The segment is called "Hey, Can You Cook!?" She sent in a home video and she was chosen....crazy. Its a food cooking competition.

I will tell you a little about this wonderful woman, she is married and has 3 beautiful kids. She is in my book club and we also attend a mom's bible study group every Thursday (we aren't in the same group). I asked her if I could write about her going to NY and she said yes. She gets back next week and I can't wait to hear about her experience. So, my friends tune into RR every Monday in November and you can see one of my real life friends on TV....this is so exciting!!! Have fun Lindsey and we will be watching!!!

No comments: