Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

That's me busy. In 2 weeks we leave for sunny Acapulco, Mexico for the whole week of Thanksgiving. It is a family reunion on my side of the family and I can't wait to see my older brothers and their families. That is one of the reasons I am so busy, my sister in law is pregnant with their first child and I am busy making the baby something and want to give it to them in person. I would tell you but my wonderful brother Bill and my SIL Danielle read my blog. After Mexico I will do a post about it because I am taking picture's.

The other reason I am busy is I'm getting ready for my super duper sweet 16 awesome 80's prom birthday party. I have to get the cardboard for the backdrop for the 80's prom picture's, buy the o'horderves, and get the disco ball from my parents place. I will of course be taking picture's of that as well.

Tim and the kids aren't feeling well this morning so we decided to stay home and go to Bedside Baptist Church:)

No comments: