Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm not bragging

So, I have been dieing to tell someone other than Tim and my Mother. This hasn't happened to me since I was in the 9th grade. I went to old Navy today to buy some new jeans and the ones that fit me that didn't hurt when I wore them (you know what I'm talking about ladies) .....are you ready for this.....it makes me giggle ......a size 4!!! I don't mean to brag, but it has been a very long time since I have owned a pair of size 4 jeans. I know its just a number and its probably a size 6 every where else, but it sure does make me feel good!!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats. That is not bragging at all that is exciting.

Christy said...

Thanks Kristin..it is fun :)

Lori Vernon said...

Good work! Size 4... that's skinny binny! ;)

Anonymous said...

mmmmm? Let's see? Wasn't your 'going away' suit a size 6?

Well, since it is still hanging in your previous closet in our home, I just checked...the top is a 4 and the skirt is an 8. Since it is a St. John outfit, we could buy them individually.

Guess we better get them over to your house. It'd make a cute Easter outfit and they look brand new. The skirt might be a little loose, but we can take it in.

I hope you post a picture of you in your cute pink suit!

Way to go, Christy!!!

Yo mams

Anonymous said...

Oops! Typo error. That was meant to read...yo' mama