Friday, December 19, 2008

Its done

All that is left with Lincoln's to tie on the yarn. Here are some pictures, the one below is after I sewed all the pieces together minus the border.


I messed up on one of the corners but at this point it doesn't bother me.


Only 2 quilts left to make....and it is still snowing here. I have been stuck at home far to long, we live at the top of a hill and it makes it difficult for me to get out, I'm not as brave as Tim. I feel bad for the kids because last night the dog pooped like 5 times and we couldn't pick it up before it started to snow again and now there are hidden poops under the snow and I won't let them play in the back yard.....I know I'm a scrooge.

2 comments:

Stormy C... is said...

Adorable!! I love it. Great job. :)

About said...

Totally cute! I love the colors on this one.

Rachel