Monday, December 8, 2008

Monkey Business

I'm working on 3 maybe 4 sock monkey quilts for Christmas. This year we are making gifts for the kids for Christmas. I'm making the quilts for Reagan, Lincoln, and baby Shannon yet to be born and maybe our niece Haley. Tim and the kids are making me homemade fudge for Christmas....I can't wait!!!

The cream soft bumpy fabric, the red and then the monkey fabric with the numbers is for baby Shannon.


This poke a dot fabric and the pogo stick monkey is for Reagan with some red soft bumpy fabric added in the mix.


This is Lincoln's monkey fabric, he especially loves the bananas, he will also get either red or cream soft bumpy fabric or maybe both, not sure yet.


If Haley wants one she will get the same Monkey fabric as Lincoln and the poke a dot fabric as Reagan with red or cream soft bumpy fabric.

3 comments:

Stormy C... is said...

Those are going to be so cute! LOVE the monkey fabrics.. did you get it at craft warehouse? They have such cute fabric..surprise. :)

Christy said...

I did get it at craft warehouse, but I needed more and they were out, so I had to go to fabric depot in portland, have you ever been there...wow!! It was huge!!

Stormy C... is said...

No, I haven't been there, but I am dying to go!! Someday.. :) I hear it is really cool. The quilts look soo cute! Good job.