Sunday, January 11, 2009

Calculated Craftiness

I have decided that my craftiness is going to be premeditated, thoughtful and deliberate. I pray when I sew and all these things that I have made are from my heart. Here is a little blind teddy bear that I made Reagan for Christmas, she loves it, and I love it because she loves it and she doesn't care about all the tiny flaws, she just loves her blind teddy....he will have eyes....we just haven't settled on what they will look like.

This is the stack of fabric for my next quilt.....my quilt. I got them all on clearance for about $ .75 I want to do a crazy eight pattern but I haven't found one yet.

This is a sneak peak at what I am working on right now for little miss Madison. It is a Pink quilt because it just has to be pink. She is turning 3 in a week and I must finish up, I can't wait until its done and I can post the rest of the picture's.

3 comments:

Scott and Shana said...

OH MY GAWSH!! That is TOO COOL!

-Scott

Shana said...

Oh my goodness. That quilt is beautiful and Madie will love it! Also, we received your Christmas box in the mail. Max loves his new Mickey and Madison is obsessed with her Princess play curling iron, hair dryer and eye shadow. Scott and I are quite happy with our gifts as well. Thank you guys. You are too thoughtful and generous. We miss you lots.

Christy said...

Now you can play scrabble in the car, the pieces won't fall out...ha ha, although I don't know how the driver would play.

So glad that everyone loved the gifts. I know you guys will like the quilt I just hope Madison does too.