I found one of Lincoln's old wet diapers, on the couch with the gross part completely gone. The Velcro parts were there to attach the diaper but there was a giant hole missing. I said to myself...I should call the vet....just to make sure. They tell me to rush down right away because they need to make him throw up. Easy enough task, but our niece was over and we were in the middle of playing make-up mickey mouse party photo shoot. We were all running around trying to find our shoes, coats, pants, purse, leash and then rush out the door. We prayed for Ditka on our way.
We drop him off, I fill out some forms and they tell me to call in an hour. When we were leaving all three kiddos were walking with heads hung low, I said why is everyone so sad and they all said that they didn't want to leave Ditka.....he has such a big fan club. As we are buckling up and getting all situated our awesome vet tapped on my window. I got out and he told me that, Ditka threw up the diaper, he said it was a large white foamy mess, with some bark chips and part of a small toy. But Ditka would be just fine, and I could come back in a couple of hours to get him.
I'm convinced that he has an iron stomach, please entertain with me just a few things he has eaten. These are just the things that we have found already chewed, he would chew a lot more if we let him.
- My brand new pair of summer strappy heals from Nordstrom...got to wear once
- colored pencils
- pen caps
- dryer sheets
- bark chips
- stuffing from his bedding
- streamer from Reagan's new bike
- wrapping paper
- pom-pom string from a cheer leader pom-pom...you know what I'm talking about
- tomatoes....from my garden
- snack size 3 musketeer bar in the wrapper....wrapper came out the other end
- hair clips
- stuffed animals
- Polly pocket parts
- wet diaper
- baby Jesus....yes he ate a baby Jesus that my sister in law Beth got for me when Reagan was a baby, I loved that little nativity set and now its missing the star of the show.