But, the whole time there was this little voice in my head saying, you have never lost weight this easy, something else is going on. Here is a list.
- I am tired all the time....yet I can't sleep.
- My hands and feet are super cold all the time.
- My hair is falling out, it always comes out but this is much more and my scalp is very coarse.
- My knuckles on my hands hurt and I have a finger that I can barely bend it hurts so bad.
- My shoulders hurt more than normal and when I sleep I wake up because my hands feel like they are stuck in cement and hurt very badly.
- My ankles have also gave out on my several times.
- I have been having skin issues on my face as well....I'm in my 30's when do you stop getting zits????
- I can feel my heart beating and it feels like its loud...if that makes sense.
- The main one, unexplained weight loss, I now wear a size 2 from old navy.
The other hard part is that we are trying for another baby and well, I don't know what is going to happen next. I feel a tad bit guilty because I prayed to be skinny, but I didn't want this. I like being thin but not at the cost of my health. Sometimes I think I'm going crazy.
If anyone out there has experience with this, feel free to share.