Thursday, February 12, 2009

Salma Hayek -- Breast feeds stranger's baby

I would like to think that I would do the same as Salma Hayek. Would you?


In other news Lincoln is eating. I found that he will drinking chocolate milk and ensure flavor chocolate.....(gross but at least it is full of vitamins and he looooves it). I also told him that if he didn't eat he would have to take a nap and guess what???? He ate. I also said that if he wouldn't eat we would have to go to the doctor and he said he would like a grilled cheese sandwich. I think I'm soft on him or I have just been a pushover, that and he use to be the eater and now Reagan is the one trying new things and asking for seconds.....which she never use to do.

Today we are off thrift store shopping, looking for a dresser for Lincoln and a possible book shelf for me and my fabrics.

1 comment:

Becka Babe said...

My husband and I both agree that we like Salma better for doing this, I actually have had to do it for my nephew, once. You do what you gotta do at the time!