Monday, February 9, 2009

terrible blogger

Tim and I were suppose to go fishing last week for stealhead but the river was too low because of the lack of rain. Hopefully next week we can go fishing since it started raining.

Tim is getting over having bronchitis and so it was a good thing we didn't go fishing. He also had 2 days off last week but was sick so nothing got done that we wanted to get done.

I'm busy getting ready for Lincoln's birthday party. He told me he wants a Scooby Doo cake, we have a picture on the fridge of a Scooby Doo cake I made for my Goddaughter Julia when she turned 4 or 5. I still haven't sent out invites but he is only inviting 4 friends.

Today I'm making cookies for a Valentines cookie exchange tonight. I'm just making chocolate chip cookies, I have all the stuff and don't feel like being super fancy or crafty.

I'm still working on cutting squares for the 3 baby girl quilts I'm making....only 200 left to cut.

I will leave you with what Reagan said at lunch time today, "Daddy makes my heart giggle."

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

That's adorable what your daughter said! So cute.