Monday, March 23, 2009

Going to the lodge....do.. do...

We are going to Great Wolf tomorrow!!!

If you have seen there commercials then you would get my title, its part of a song they sing during the commercial. We are meeting my brother Del and his family there tomorrow and coming back Wednesday. Del and his gang won't be there until dinner time so we are heading up early to swim most of the day and then check into our room. My parents were suppose to be going but since Grandma is still in the hospital and will most likely be going home Tuesday or Wednesday to my parents house they are staying with her and we completely understand. My parents booked the Grizzly Bear Suite with balcony because we were going to share and now they won't be going so we get a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite.....sweet!! I called my brother and asked if Alex or Meghan wanted to stay with us and we offered them the room with the king....I'm such a nice little sister. The kids will be delighted with either cousin....they love them both so much!!


My brother and his family are here for a week looking at College's for Alex, I can't believe he is going to be a Senior next year. If he doesn't get into one of his top school's then he will most likely go to a University in the NW, and I can't tell you how happy that would make us.....(unless its UofO....just kidding)!! But, I do want Alex to get into one of his top school's because that boy is smart, talented, gifted, and one of the most caring teenagers I know....I might be partial but I'm allowed...I'm his Auntie!

Ditka is headed to a new boarding place because our favorite one has a 3 day minimum during spring break. The new place is 4 dollars more a night, but he gets walked twice a day and has a dog playroom where he can be on the couch.....he's gonna flip his lid.

We are off bright and early in the morning, the kids are having a hard time sleeping they are so excited.....we are too!!

No comments: