Wednesday, March 11, 2009

--updated with pics --Spring is really trying

Spring is trying so hard to make an appearance. The sun has shined all day and from inside the house, you would think that it should be at least 60 degrees, but don't be fooled. Its chilly out there and I'm so sick and tired of it being cold. I feel cold all the time and its like I can't get warm enough...unless I crank the heat.

We had a great weekend away and got plenty of sleep which is always nice. We were apart of a murder mystery. The setting was Murder High 20 year class reunion. I was the murderer and it was really fun.....I love murder mysteries.

Things that have been spoken this past week:

Lincoln; "I made this poop just for you Mom." What do you say to that?

Reagan; "Mama, I can't wait to be a Mom...just like you and then I can be the boss."

Ditka didn't eat anything too bad this week, just the fish crackers that were left on the couch.

I made a bag, just a little something to hold my keys, cell phone and some of my cards. I will post picture's soon. I found the pattern here.

This is a bag I made for my sister in law Danielle, I bought her some pregnancy belly lotion and thought I would make a bag for it instead of wrapping it. It didn't take me long at all and was kinda fun. Plus, not wasting paper, its still pretty, and it can be used again for what ever she likes.


Reagan had to have one as well, we changed the strap around that would better suit Miss Reagan and she loves it, and its even lined.....I know I know so crafty.....did you notice the ponytail holder that secures to the button to close the bag.

3 comments:

Scott and Shana said...

Did you ever get your Craft magazine in the mail? And I want to learn how to make a quilt, too... where should I start? I need to learn how to use our sewing machine I think.

-Scott

Christy said...

Tim says you have to turn in your "man card" first.


You know I wouldn't say that, that is all Tim!

I sent you an email with a link to some good sewing blogs.

Lee Andersen said...

Very cute. I'd love to learn to sew some day...I have my mom's sewing machine (does embroidery and all) but so far 'in dry cleaners I trust.' I hope your grandmother is doing better.

Trezure