Saturday, March 14, 2009

Timmy

That is Tim kissing the Sturgeon he caught on the snake river right before he released it back into the river.

Today was Tim's birthday, I forgot to take a picture of his breakfast that the kids and I made for him and then served him in bed. Two cinnamon rolls, a cup of strawberries, orange juice, and water. We put two candles in the cinnamon rolls and the kids thought it was the best thing ever, and Reagan now wants breakfast in bed on her 6th birthday.....will have to see about that one.

Here is a picture of what Tim's tray looked like after it was all consumed.


We had a nice relaxing day at home, went to Chipotle's for lunch and Tim's Mom's house for dinner with his step-dad, Nana B, and family friend Nicki. We had a really nice Italian dinner with a strawberry shortcake cake for dessert.

Happy Birthday my love!! You still make my heart skip a beat, I feel like the luckiest woman in the whole world, and you are all mine!! Thank you for asking me to marry you, thank you for all that you do for our family, and thank you for being the best daddy to our 2 crazy kids!! When we got married I couldn't imagine loving you more than at that moment, but with each passing day, month and year..... the love I have for you has only grown stronger and bigger and I'm so giddy to spend all my days with the love of my life. I love you!!!

No comments: