Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter -- updated with picture's

Happy Easter everyone!


Baskets have been opened, Ditka even got one. Candy and cinnamon rolls have been eaten. Now we are getting all dressed up for Church and then off to brunch at my in-laws. I will post a picture afterwords, some of us are still getting ready.

Reagan took this picture of Tim and I, which is fun, because there aren't that many picture's of us together, but now that Reagan can take picture's hopefully there will be more.




What a wonderful day!

I will leave you with what Reagan said to us without prompting and without me informing her of this, "Mom, Easter isn't about the baskets and candy." Me, "its not?" Reagan, "Nope, its about Jesus dieing on the cross for our sins, so we can go to Heaven." Pretty profound for a 5 year old.


No comments: