Saturday, April 25, 2009

Much better

Feeling so much better today! The baked potato I had was really good and I haven't had any ill effects from it.

Went to Reagan's t-ball game today and was able to sit, watch, and just enjoy watching little kids be little kids. The other team's coach was a little over the top, with an actual warm up suit and a whistle. He coached an all boys team and wow you can tell the difference between little girls playing t-ball and little boys playing t-ball. The girls are picking flowers for their Daddies or talking to the boys when they got on base, or just twirling around...its so comical. Next time I will take the video camera and see about uploading it.

Today I'm off to the laundromat, because our washing machine won't be fixed until after May 21. I'm going to call the repair company and see if they have a machine that we can rent until ours gets fixed, its a long shot but it never hurts to ask.
I could go on and on about our washing machine and Maytag but truthfully I don't want to talk about it because I get all negative and I don't need that today. So, I choose to look at the beauty today and enjoy it.

No comments: