Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Side effect

Well, I'm now taking the most clomid I've ever taken, 150mg. When I went to go pick it up from our friend Chuck the pharmacist he said, you know the "side effects" of this drug right? I said, you mean besides mood swings, hot flashes, and biting Tim's head off? Multiple babies, he said. I said really that's a "side effect" as if I didn't already know that. I told him we were hoping for just one more. As I drove off I instantly thought of Kate from Jon & Kate + 8, that is what she said right before she got pregnant with her 6 babies.
So, now I have on my mind that we could be having more than one baby. If we did get pregnant with more than one baby, it wouldn't change what we would do, but it would change our lives just as a baby would.
Right now it feels like my ovaries are going to explode...or its just gas. The hard part for me as I'm sure it is for a lot of infertile women is, you think if we get pregnant this time then the baby would be due ___. And pretty soon you try not to think that way....but secretly you do and its just to painful to admit it.

No comments: