Tim told me tonight that he doesn't want to go back to work, and that he has had such a good time staying home with the kids. I asked him if I should go back to work for him, but he seems to think that his boss might notice that I wasn't Tim.
But I have big plans for us this week. Sorry for the list but it needs to be done.
- Rent a mulcher and mulch those janky bark chips under the play structure because they are horrible.
- Finish moving the tulip bulbs to there new home......they need more sun.
- Plant cucumber seeds.
- Buy and plant tomatoes, lettuce, chives, basil, oregano, & cilantro starts. If I can find all of those. The ones I had planted from seeds died while I was in N.C., I'm not upset, I don't think they were going to make it anyway.
- Go to the grocery store.
- Go to big university hospital on Friday for 1st Dr. appointment with fancy female Italian reproductive endocrinologist (RE)....we will call her Dr. Italian or Dr. Fancy, I guess after we meet her I will have a better idea of what to name her.
- But first I will get the sliver out that is stuck in between my big toe and pointer toe because it really hurts.